10 Things You Need To Know
By Linda Robins, M.D.
- Homeopathic medicine has been around since the 1700s, and is based on the Law of Similars, or “like cures like.”
- Homeopathy uses safe, natural medicines from animal, mineral and vegetable sources to strengthen immunity and balance the physical, mental and emotional systems for truly holistic wellness.
- Homeopathy has been practiced widely in England, India and the United States, where it is experiencing a resurgence. Here are some of the ways in which homeopathy can help make you and your family healthier:
- Homeopathy is a safe, natural and inexpensive tool for maximizing immunity and creating greater health through physical, emotional and mental balance.
- Homeopathy is a powerful addition to a complementary wellness lifestyle, and can work with other modalities to support a holistic approach.
- Because it is so safe, homeopathic medicines can work for babies, animals and even plants.
- Homeopathy works for both long-term conditions and short-term health conditions.
- Homeopathy can dissolve long-term and even forgotten stress and trauma that have been stuck in your system for a long time.
- People who use homeopathy often start making healthier choices in other areas of their lives because their overall vitality is improved and their thinking is clearer.
- Homeopathic treatment can help improve many common conditions, including (but not limited to):
- Sleep issues
- Menstrual issues
- Symptoms of menopause
- Blood pressure
- Eating disorders
- Crohn’s and Celiac disease
- Eczema and other skin conditions
- Panic and anxiety
- Weight issues
- Homeopathy invites the body to find ways to create and sustain better overall health.
- Homeopathy works at the level of every cell and organ to promote healing in a way that is both deep and comprehensive.
- Homeopathy has proven effective in helping to heal many conditions that cannot be helped through other types of medical treatment.
Dr. Linda Robins has been providing natural medicine services in Montclair, NJ for over 10 years. Board certified in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, she was a leading infertility specialist in New Jersey. She traded in her scalpel and hormones for classical homeopathy and whole foods, integrating her passion and knowledge around the benefits of nutrient dense food into her healing practice. www.MontclairHomeopathy.com