Dr. Linda’s Services
Dr. Linda is a Holistic Homeopath. That means she works with each patient to design a highly-individualized wellness program. She uses a combination of Classical Homeopathy, Supplement Management and Nutritional Assessment for optimal health.
Here is how she works:
Step One: Classical Homeopathy
The first step in achieving optimal health is to strengthen the immune system and balance the body’s overall operating functions. One of the best ways to accomplish this is through a constitutional homeopathic remedy, which is prescribed after an in-depth consultation with a classical homeopath such as Dr. Linda.
The constitutional remedy begins to restore a state of health and balance that lays the best foundation for additional layers of wellness.
Fun Facts About Homeopathy
- Homeopathy is a safe, non-toxic system of medicine which has proven to be effective in treating both acute and chronic diseases, including many thought to be untreatable.
- Its long history of safe, effective, low cost medicines has made homeopathy the treatment of choice for an estimated 500 million people the world over.
- Homeopathy is so safe and effective that it can be used for infants, children, adults, and animals.
- Homeopathy is not the same as Chinese, Herbal or Ayurvedic medicine.
- Practiced worldwide for nearly 200 years, homeopathy is presently part of the national healthcare system in many countries, such as England, France, Germany, Sweden and India.
- Unlike conventional medicine which seeks to treat symptoms and disease, homeopathy seeks to treat the person based on their individual, physical, mental and emotional condition.
- Classical homeopathic remedies are individualized. For example, two people might have the same condition, but need different remedies.
- Homeopathic remedies are prepared from a variety of natural sources, mostly from plants and minerals. These substances are used in extremely diluted amounts that stimulate the body’s own healing abilities.
Step Two: Helping You Manage Your Nutritional Supplements
Many people seek better health by taking a variety of nutritional supplements—vitamins, minerals, herbs, etc. But how can you tell which supplements are best for your individual body, health profile and conditions? Just because someone you know or read about is touting the benefits of a supplement doesn’t mean it’s right for you. And do you know how your various supplements might be interacting with each other, cancelling out each other’s effectiveness, or even causing health issues?
And how do you determine the best time for taking your supplements? Some people take all their supplements at one time, but the timing is often as important to wellness as the supplement itself. And who is monitoring the ways in which different supplements interact with each other, and with your body chemistry?
Dr. Linda reviews all of the supplements you are currently taking, checks them for maximum effectiveness, doses, timing and other details, and works with you to create a plan of what to take and when, to get the most out of your supplements. `
Step Three: Individualized Nutritional Guidance
We are what we eat, which has a profound impact on our bodies. Our foods can either boost or harm our immune systems and overall health. Dr. Linda teaches her patients the nutritional principles promoted by Weston A. Price, a dentist whose world travels in search of health wisdom revealed that the healthiest people ate the most nutrient-dense foods.
Dr. Linda uses his teachings and the related book, Nourishing Traditions to help craft a detailed nutritional program and meal plan—including which foods to include and which to avoid—tailored to each patient’s optimum health and wellness.