Montclair Homeopathy, founded and managed by Dr. Linda Robins, has been providing natural medicine servcies in Montclair, NJ for over 10 years. Dr. Linda Robins is board certified in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility. She specializes in Classical Homeopathy. She became passionate about this type of alternative medicine after traditional medicine failed to heal her own chronic back ailment. She has traded in her scalpel and hormones for classical homeopathy and whole foods. She integrates her passion for, and wisdom of, nutrient dense food into her healing practice. A guiding principle of Dr. Robins’s practice is “Let thy food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food” as Hippocrates taught nearly 2500 years ago.
- 1977 received her nursing degree from State University of NY
- 1983 received her medical degree from NYU Medical Center, NY NY.
- 1987 completed a 4 year residency in Obstetric & Gynecology at Mt. Sinai Medical Center
- 1990 completed a 3 year fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology at UMDNJ Newark, NJ
- 2003 completed a 4 year Comprehensive Training at Hahnemann College of Homeopathy
- She studied the “sensation method” of case taking with Dr. Rajan Sankaran.
- She studied Integrative Medicine with Dr.Andrew Weil.